6.11.08

Forced to use New Live Hotmail! Options GMAIL.


I've been trying to find nice things to say about the new Live Hotmail update. I'm stumped.
First I really hate the CSS (themes) that they have available.. and yes "Hate" is a strong word, but I'm not a fan of them.
Second they didn't fix the over-lapping issue with the menu bar on the left side. Danger Will Robinson, using a float and a positional object may make a mess! Danger.
Third, what I've found already is that the lost functionality of the right click menu drives me crazy. Using the right click menu on the junk folder to delete everything in it, is gone. It was oh so handy...
Fourth, Is browser support limited to IE. I'm thinking IE 7 and up. "We don't play nice with Chrome" I'm sure I need a update to Silverlight to fix some of these issues, but I've yet to be prompted to do so.
Why force users into an update? Optional would be best, reversal would be nice. Gmail may be my new mail client of choice soon.
Wouldn't it be great if Apple made an e-mail client the was OS transparent and created commercials to bash Hotmail Live. Har Har..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal - Using Software found here - to make or distribute copies of CopyRight material is strictly prohibited. Making a copy of something you own to play on your own media player is with in your own right